Charles M. Ciuni, CPA, CVA, MAccChariman, Co-Founder of the Firm
Direct Line - 216-765-6901
John Carroll University, Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Accounting
The Ohio State University, Master of Accountancy
Mr. Ciuni is the Chairman of Ciuni & Panichi, Inc, a Cleveland accounting firm. A 1968 cum laude graduate of John Carroll University, Mr. Ciuni subsequently received a master’s degree in accounting from The Ohio State University. At John Carroll University, he was the recipient of the Haskins and Sells award for academic excellence, and subsequently was associated with an international accounting firm.
Since founding Ciuni & Panichi, Inc. in 1973, Mr. Ciuni has directed numerous management consulting engagements. He has conducted engagements in corporate and individual financial and tax planning, in addition to providing general accounting and tax services. He has overseen the audits of employee benefit plans and privately-owned corporations.
As a Certified Valuation Analyst, he regularly assists clients with buy/sell agreements, financing, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructuring.
Mr. Ciuni’s clients span a range of industries including real estate developers, construction contractors, governmental authorities, mining companies, manufacturers and industrial distributors, professional service firms, medical corporations, industrial stamping companies, and other metal forming companies.
Mr. Ciuni is currently involved in a broad range of professional and civic organizations, including:
- One of the original founders and current member of the executive committee of the Growth Capital Corporation which sponsors the Small Business Administration – 504 Loan Program in Northeastern Ohio and the State of Ohio 166 Loan Program
- Member of Leadership Cleveland, Class of 1984-85
- Member and Past Chairman of the John Carroll University School of Business Advisory Council
- Member and Past Chairman of the Board of Advisors of the John Carroll University Entrepreneurs Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Greater Cleveland Growth Association
Professional and Civic Memberships:
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts