What is your financing and capital structure like?
The economy can be volatile. The rules have changed. Below are questions to consider that will help you save money and make sure that you have adequate capital to meet your plans:
- Does the financing structure fit the business?
- Does it restrict your growth?
- Should a refinance of the debt be looked at?
- Look for lower interest rates?
- Longer amortization on term loans - lower payments?
- If you have personally guaranteed the debt can we negotiate terms for the burn-off and elimination of the guarantee?
As your business advisor we work with you to improve your financial situation. We have the resources to assist you in planning a better future.
For more information, contact us today. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.