Career Center: At Ciuni & Panichi Relationships Count
Work for a leading CPA Firm, where we believe in creating career opportunities that take advantage of your unique talents from the very beginning.
Join a mid-size accounting firm where you and your career count as much as accounting and tax reports.
Nine-time recipient of Northeast Ohio’s NorthCoast 99 award, Ciuni & Panichi, Inc. provides lots of opportunities for professional and personal satisfaction. Whether you are beginning your career or seeking a rewarding management position, let’s have a conversation.
The benefits of working for this firm include:
• Open door policy among partners and managers, not common in larger firms. You are welcome to drop in and ask your questions or express your concerns.
• A leadership track to help you grow and develop your career.
• A young leadership team. Newest partner is under 40 years old and the managing partner is under 45.
• A team culture that shares work, participates in volunteer opportunities together and fun firm activities such as the firm-wide golf tournament and end-of-tax season party.
• Half-day Fridays in the summer.
• Women’s Initiative focused on advancing women professionals as well as encouraging work/life balance.
• Great benefits and competitive compensation package
“I came here because I had the impression that the partners cared about their employees. And since working here, I can confirm my impression is accurate. Whether we were over burdened with work or need mentoring to grow, the partners welcome one-on-one time with staff members to help them achieve their goals. Herzl Ginsburg, CPA, joined the firm in 2015.
For more information contact Jacki Bell in Human Resources at Cleveland CPA Firm 216-831-7171 or send us an email.