Ciuni & Panichi Knows | Construction Industry Taxes
We have the experience and the resources in the construction industry to assist you with the complex accounting, tax, and financial issues affecting your construction business.
We understand the challenges you face being in a business that is highly competitive and customer driven. We have 40 years of experience helping construction companies maximize their profits.
In order to effectively help you meet your financial goals, our Construction Services Group addresses the specific issues and concerns of your industry while also offering experience beyond traditional accounting, auditing, and tax services. Members of the group are active participants in industry organizations such as:
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Construction Employers Association (CEA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- National Association of Women In Construction (NAWIC)
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Ohio Contractors Association (OCA)
In addition to offering traditional services, we assist our construction clients with the following industry-specific issues:
- Job cost accounting, overhead, and profitability analysis
- Percentage-of-completion revenue recognition issues
- Bonding and surety issues
- Working capital considerations
- Joint venture accounting
- Equipment leasing and depreciation issues
- Department of Transportation pre-qualifications
For more information, contact us today. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.