Employee Benefit Plan Services | Plan Compliance & Reporting
We offer employee benefit plans that keep you in compliance.
The vast array of annual reporting and testing that employee benefit plans are subject to requires that plan sponsors have competent assistance to comply with these rules and regulations. Ciuni & Panichi has extensive experience with all of the regulatory tax compliance and reporting that is required for employee benefit plans. In addition to assisting plan sponsors with annual Form 5500 filings and nondiscrimination testing, we provide the following services:
- Assisting clients with Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service audits of their plans
- Filing missing or incomplete Form 5500s under the DOL’s delinquent filer program
- Utilizing the Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS), and the Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program (VFCP)
- Reviewing and auditing plan documents to ensure compliance with Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service regulations
- Assessing employee benefit plans of acquisition targets
- Advising management regarding issues of assuming a plan or merging acquired plans into existing plans
For more information, contact us today. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.