Tax Compliance & Consulting Services | Estate, Gift, & Trust
We bring real world experience and knowledge to this complex area.
At Ciuni & Panichi we have the expertise to handle your estate, trust, and gift tax needs. We have extensive real world experience working with clients, their attorneys, and other professionals in this complex area. Our focus is on the client’s goals and objectives. We use this as a base upon which we help clients to develop their personalized plan. We then help clients implement their plan, including assistance with any gift tax, income tax, or estate tax filings. Finally, we will monitor this plan as time goes on and make recommendations to continue to ensure that the client’s changing goals are being met.
Members of the tax department are continually monitoring recent and proposed legislation for its potential impact on our clients. We are actively involved in industry organizations and in touch with taxing organizations to stay on top of the current trends, issues, and opportunities.
Some of the estate, gift, and trust areas that we are actively involved in include the following:
- General estate planning
- Gift tax planning and return preparation
- Estate tax return preparation
- Assistance with estate administration
- Estate and trust income tax planning and return preparation
- Charitable trusts
- Grantor trusts, including:
- - Intentionally defective grantor trusts
- - Qualified personal residence trusts (QPRT)
- - Revocable living trusts
- - Grantor retained annuity trusts (GRAT)
- Family partnerships and LLCs
- Irrevocable trusts, including life insurance trusts, credit shelter trusts
- Dynasty trusts
- Private foundations
Contact us for more information about our tax compliance consulting services. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.