Ciuni & Panichi Knows | Manufacturing Industry Taxes
As your manufacturing business advisor, we look for opportunities to improve your manufacturing business.
Manufacturing businesses face significant challenges including increased foreign and domestic competition, process improvement demands, the financing of capital expenditures, working capital needs of the business, and constantly changing industry standards and regulations. Ciuni & Panichi’s experience in the manufacturing industry allows us to provide you with a variety of financial, tax, and business advisory strategies to increase your profitability. We will also work with you to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Our services to manufacturers can include:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Tax planning and compliance
- State and local tax consulting
- Strategic planning
- Business valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buy/lease agreements
- Inventory control procedures
Some of the specific areas that we target for our manufacturing clients are:
- Low interest loans offered by various levels of government for machinery and real estate purchases
- Financial statement reporting structure and reports
- Cost accounting
- Significant tax credits if the company exports
- Tax credits related to research and development
As you can see at Ciuni & Panichi, we will work closely with you to find solutions for your individual needs.
For more information, contact us today. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.