Does your corporate structure minimize your taxes?
How you are set up can impact your taxes. We help you determine what is best for your situation. Have you done any overall planning recently?
- What is your entity structure like?
- Is it the best from a tax standpoint?
- If a C-Corp, is there a plan to avoid double tax?
- Is there an effective plan to get profits out of the corporation?
- Is it time to switch the corporation to S-Corporation status?
- Is real estate held in a separate entity?
- What are the gifting opportunities with the company stock and real estate?
- Would a holding company with operating entities under it make sense?
- Is the company maximizing Export Tax Credits and Research and Development Tax Credits?
Our tax experts can work with you to ensure that your business is putting in place strategies that will minimize your tax liability.
For more information, contact us today. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.