Wealth Management | Retirement Accumulation
We have retirement plan advisors in Cleveland that serve select business owners, executives, and high net worth families. Our team will assist you in defining your financial goals; developing a plan to help attain these goals; assist in implementing the plan; and monitor your progress over time. We understand that this is an ongoing process, and not a quick analysis with instant solutions. Our approach is to take a long term perspective and treat it as an ongoing process.
With the retirement landscape changing and placing more responsibility on the investor, C&P Wealth Management offers advice and guidance on retirement.
Retirement is one of the most important life events many of us will ever experience. From both a personal and financial perspective, realizing a comfortable retirement is an incredibly extensive process that takes sensible planning and years of persistence. Even once it is reached; managing your retirement is an ongoing responsibility that carries well into one's golden years.
While all of us would like to retire comfortably, the complexity and time required in building a successful retirement plan can make the whole process seem nothing short of daunting. However, it can often be done with fewer headaches (and financial pain) than you might think - all it takes is a little homework, an attainable savings and investment plan, and a long-term commitment.
We advise on proper retirement accumulation strategies which will inevitably answer the following questions:
- At what age can working become optional?
- How much will I need to have saved on the day I retire?
- How much income will I need each year in retirement (inflation adjusted)?
- How much do I need to start saving in the next 30 days and every 30 days after that to meet my retirement goals?
- What rate of return is needed to achieve my retirement goal?
- What do I do if I am not achieving my rate of return?
- What are the best products to invest into given my situation?
- How can I maximize my tax diversification?
The next stage of retirement is transforming your portfolio from accumulation to an income generating portfolio in order to reproduce your paycheck upon retirement. We are able to provide answers for the following:
- Do I have enough money?
- How long will my money last (inflation adjusted)?
- How do I invest for income?
- How do I properly access my money?
- Where will my money go when I am gone?
And provide services for the following:
- Roth IRAs
- Traditional IRAs
- Non-Deductible IRAs
- Spousal IRAs
- Investing strategies
- 1035 exchanges
- Roth conversions
- Roth recharacterization
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA)
- Substantially Equal Periodic Payments (SEPP)
- Variable annuity
- Fixed annuity
- Income distribution strategies
- In-service distribution options
- Required minimum distribution planning
- Exercising employer stock options
- Pension maximization strategies
- Social Security selection
For more information, contact us today. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.