Employee Benefit Plan Services
Ciuni & Panichi provides employee benefit auditing, tax, and consulting services for plans of all sizes. We work with both closely-held and publicly-held companies as well as with tax-exempt entities and Taft-Hartley/Multi-employer plans.
The goal of our Employee Benefits Group goes beyond meeting ERISA reporting requirements. We strive to improve the operating efficiency and level of compliance of our clients’ employee benefit plans. Our services include:
- Employee benefit plan financial audits
- Preparation of annual Form 5500 filings
In addition, we provide these value-added services:
- Plan document and administration reviews to ensure compliance with Department of Labor ( DOL) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations
- Employee benefit plan design, documentation, and implementation
- Completion of annual compliance tests required by ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code
- Research and resolve possible prohibited transactions
- Assist clients with DOL and IRS inquiries and audits of their plans
- Pre and post merger and acquisition benefit plan due diligence and plan integration
- Review and design of executive compensation programs
- Review of plan service providers and plan investment options
For more information, contact Cleveland CPA Firm, Ciuni & Panichi. Or, you can connect with any of the individuals highlighted on this page.